Please bear with us, as due to social distancing requirements, we only have a limited number of spaces at any one time. Therefore we cannot guarantee availability.
We have finalised a new pre-booking process for all onsite leisure activities and have implemented new procedures in order to adhere to the COVID-19 Government Guidance. What do you need to do?
- Please use the hand washing station on arrival to the leisure entrance.
- Sanitation stations in place.
- Give other guests and team members a little more space.
- Temperature checks on arrival and if your temperature is above 37.5 degrees you will not be able to access any facilities.
- Screens on the leisure counter.
- The gym has been moved into the Lakeview Room adjacent to Leisure Reception – it looks great and all equipment is 2 meters apart and the room is well ventilated.
- We are monitoring the number of gym users at any one time, we will be taking bookings for the gym on hourly intervals and your session will be 60 minutes long, you will not be able to book in for back to back sessions. As we have limited capacity, we want to give everyone an opportunity to be able to visit.
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use for your own safety.
- After your 45 minute session has ended the gym equipment will then be cleaned and sanitised ready for the next session.
- Changing rooms are not currently available.
- We are now operating an online booking system via our website for the pool and the gym, to book sessions. Please remember to book your session.
- Our opening times will be 8am – 7pm being last entry and exit by 7.45pm, these will be monitored accordingly.
- Please do not forget your membership card as we have to register this for our track and trace NHS program.
- Advance bookings only – booked online via our website
- Parking will be outside the pool area in the parking bays available and in the leisure car park.
- You will be greeted by a lifeguard on entry to the pool who will check you in, please stay in your car until a couple of minutes before your session starts.
- The jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice.
- Your session time is 45 minutes from entry to exit allowing the staff to sanitise high touch points prior to next session starting. Please help us to keep to these times.
- The staff are Covid-19 Lifeguard trained, to enhance the safety in the pool area.
We ask you to be safe, be patient and help us to help you. If you see anything that could be improved our ears are open and all comments will be taken on board.
The Team at Rutland Hall Hotel & Spa
BOOK LEISURE ACTIVITIES HERE